McNair Ingenuity Research offers a range of online analysis tools, including:
- Cross tabulations, with multiple weighting options, horizontal and vertical percentages, indexes, means, table zoom function and export facility.
- Data Profiler to examine the demographics of behaviour of specific segments or user groups
- Reach and frequency schedules to plan media, including cost efficiency, frequency distributions, side-by-side schedules.
- AdNorms – A database of advertising effectiveness, allowing comparison of communications and effectiveness of ads across different media, with different formats and for a range of product and service segments.
- Customised software – McNair Ingenuity Research has developed customised software for online delivery of research results for many clients.
Reach and Frequency Software
McNair Media Planner offers the opportunity to model the results using a user friendly tool in order to determine what mix of media best reaches a given community. All media, including online, TV, radio and print can be combined in a single advertising schedule to predict the ideal level of reach with a given frequency. The tool also provides cost efficiency calculations, and the ability to easily compare one schedule with another side-by-side.