Qualitative Recruitment Australia
Qualitative Recruitment Australia has operated in Australian and International markets for over 20 years. Formed in 1989 by Lawre Suttor, the agency was purchased by Honeyguide Research Services in 2004 and rebranded to Qualitative Recruitment Australia in 2008.
In July 2022, McNair yellowSquares was delighted to announce Qualitative Recruitment Australia (QRA) became part of McNair yellowSquares. The acquisition of QRA was a perfect fit, bringing complementary recruitment capabilities to provide a fully balanced research solution to enhance our qualitative offering.
To request a quote, please send through details to email@example.com
Why use QRA?
QRA provides access to a diverse range of respondents across Australia, including regional locations for both in-person and online research sessions. Participants include those appropriate for general population/CALD research as well as B2B assignments.
You will be assigned a project manager to oversee your project from start to finish. We listen to your needs and work with you to prioritise the key elements of the project. You will receive regular updates and feedback on the recruitment progress. We will do our best to anticipate any challenges that may arise and will work with you to implement any changes needed.
QRA is experienced at creating lists, cold calling and recruiting via business & personal networks, social media, advertising, etc. This ensures that we do not rely solely on the contacts that exist within our database.
We provide participants for all session types:
- Focus Groups
- Depth Interviews (One-on-one, paired, triads, ethnographic, UX testing)
- Online (Real time, Bulletin Board, MROCs)
- Quantitative Sessions / Hall Tests
Other services include:
- Facilities coordination including AV requirements, home venues, catering
- Design of screener questionnaires
- Provision of respondent incentives
- In-home product placement, administration and management of pre-session tasks
- Transcription services
We have expertise in:
- Consumer sessions, including children & youth
- Medical, allied health and healthcare professionals
- Social and Government studies
- Small business owners
- NESB/CALD groups
- Motor vehicle owners & buyers / car clinics
- List recruitment / Cold calling (National coverage)
At QRA we understand research methodology, the pressures involved and what is required to ensure quality results.
We have first-hand experience from developing a research brief through session recruiting, questionnaire design, interviewing, moderating, data capture, analysis and reporting as well as liaising with clients. This enables Qualitative Recruitment Australia to provide a truly value added event service.